St Jude’s, Tower Restoration

RLP Roles: Quantity Surveyor

Sectors: Historic & Churches

St Jude’s Church was designed by brothers George and Henry Godwin and built between 1867-70, St Jude’s was built of Kentish Ragstone with ashlar stone dressings.

The decayed and crumbling stone required urgent attention, with a full restoration project undertaken on the Tower. Repairs included whole and near whole replacements of the stone dormers and replacement  of the ashlar stonework.